yesterday I got my atomic swap code working with the bitcoin 10.0 client on both regtest and testnet, or at least I think so. today I managed to get it working with americancoind, up to spending the p2sh funds, which appears to have failed. if Americancoin has to be upgraded to be in sync with Litecoin 10.2.2, it's going to need a lot of work. somewhere between 100k to 500k lines of source were changed. hard to say exactly because the Americancoin developers didn't keep the git history showing where they forked Litecoin.

Back to blog or home page

last updated 2018-10-14 00:08:41. served from tektonic